**Logan is really enjoying having his mom home with him, but he is definitely becoming a Mama's Boy because of it. He is still does not have complete stranger anxiety but I fear that it's coming.
**I am slowly losing my freedom as Logan becomes more and more mobile. I used to set him in the center of his play room upstairs and get some stuff accomplished while he played. Now when I look down, I see Logan quickly scooting to be by my side. He is perfecting his army crawl and is using it all the time. He gets up on all 4s and will lunge forward but then ends up scooting on his belly.
**Logan likes to copy people around him. He likes to put his arms up in the air when we ask, "How big is Logan?" He will then look around to see that everyone in the room has their arms up and is saying, "Sooo big!" Thanks to Papa, he also likes to bounce up and down in his high chair as long as everyone else around him is doing the same. The other day, he had a great conversation with his cousin Joshua. I have noo idea what they were saying, but it sounded very important :)
**Logan is very comfortable getting from his belly or his side into a sitting position, and he just starting pulling up on stuff in order to get into a stand. He is a wobbly stander though because he takes after his Uncle Mike and liked to be on his tip toes.
**Logan is now eating three meals of solids every day in addition to some snacks. He loves finger foods, so I'm racking my brain for different things to try that he will be able to pick up and get into his mouth. He has a pretty good pincer grasp already. So far, he's had banana, avocado, Puffs (his fav), Cheerios, cooked carrots, potatoes, toast, watermelon, and noodles. It is fun giving him little bites of things that we are eating, and every time I do, Eric asks, "Is he allowed to eat that?" It's cute!
**Teeth, teeth, teeth. Logan is in mega-teething mode right now as 3 top teeth are popping through. Once the last two get fully out, Logan will have 6 teeth, 3 on top and 3 on bottom.














1 comment:
The "ok mom" picture might just be the cutest picture ever. I'm sure you agree with me. :) You have one photogenic baby on your hands!
Post a Comment