Saturday, October 29, 2011

Thanks Old Navy!

A few months ago, I decided to join a site called Crowdtap, where you rate different products. If you participate regularly, you can earn money and even free clothing!

About a month ago, I was selected to be part of the Old Navy Style Council. I received a coupon for a free coat for me and a friend. What better friend to take shopping than my mom?! How cool! My mom and I could take a trip to Old Navy and both walk out of there with free winter coats!

We went shopping one weekday after I got out of work with coupons in hand. We each tried on about a dozen coats before we both chose the perfect one. My mom got a short blue puffy coat, while I chose a longer purple wool one with toggles. The best part: our bill was $0!! The guy ringing us up couldn't believe his eyes!

Man, are we cute...



No comments: