Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oh. My. God.

I am going to be a mom... Eric is going to be a dad... We are going to be parents!

Yesterday morning I took a pregnancy test, and although it was faded, there was definitely a second pink line. I crawled back into bed with the test in my hand. Eric looked into my eyes and could tell something was up (mostly because I am never that awake first thing in the morning). I told him, "Um, I think I'm pregnant. Can you see a second line? We're having a baby!"



I couldn't stop thinking about it all day. Was there really a second line? Are we actually going to have a baby? Are we even ready to be parents?! That night, I took another test. This one was a little easier to decipher.


Yep, it's official. I really am pregnant! No wonder I have been so flippin' tired this past week. I called my doctor and made an appointment for a week from Saturday on March 7th. I guess until then, it's just wait, read, and do a whole lot of googling.

The proud parents-to-be...

No comments: