Wednesday, July 22, 2009

24 Week Appointment

I had my 24 week check-up yesterday and it was pretty uneventful. They did the normal measurements and then listened to the heartbeat. It was pumping away. My next appointment is on Tuesday, August 11th. I am not looking forward to it because I have to take the gestational diabetes test, where you basically drink some nasty, sugary liquid, wait an hour, and then have a blood test. Yuck.

In other news, the guest bedroom turned nursery is basically cleared out. Our goal is to paint this weekend and then bring in the furniture. Eeek! I will definitely post pictures as it progresses.

2 comments:

Aniele said...

WOW! 24 weeks already?! How are you feeling? You look great!

Liz said...

Thanks Aniele! I know it is going by so quickly! i've been feeling pretty good, but I'm not ready for the summer to end = (