Saturday, February 13, 2010

Back to work

Well, I survived my first week as a working mom. The first morning was rough. Who am I kidding, none of the mornings have been easy. It is no fun saying goodbye to my little guy even though I know he is in good hands. I am happy to report, however, that the week actually went better than I had expected. I think the anticipation of returning to work was the worst part. I already feel like I am back in the groove at school. It is almost as if I never left. I, of course, miss Logan every second of the day, but it makes it really fun to return home.

Logan has been having a wonderful time! He has been a good boy for Auntie Megan, Grandma, Bubbe, Grandpa, and Aunt Becky. He has played lots, taken some nice naps, eaten lots of bottles, and made tons of dirty diapers. He even did a huge poop on grandpa! :)
Here is a picture of Logan and Auntie Megan on his first day without Mommy...
Auntie Megan teaching Logan how to hold his own bottle...
Tummy time...
Logan's not the only one having fun...Einstein kisses...

No comments: