I know I have to and that things will be better once I get back in the swing of things at school, but it makes me cry daily knowing I'm going to have to leave my little guy :( Part of me thinks Logan will feel like his mom is abandoning him. I've been there for him for the first 14 weeks of his life and then all of a sudden, I'll be gone for 8 hours a day. I do know, at least, that he will be in good hands. I am so thankful to have family watching him for the remainder of the school year. Plus, at least I have spring break and then summer to look forward to!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
I don't waaaannnna...
go back to work!
I know I have to and that things will be better once I get back in the swing of things at school, but it makes me cry daily knowing I'm going to have to leave my little guy :( Part of me thinks Logan will feel like his mom is abandoning him. I've been there for him for the first 14 weeks of his life and then all of a sudden, I'll be gone for 8 hours a day. I do know, at least, that he will be in good hands. I am so thankful to have family watching him for the remainder of the school year. Plus, at least I have spring break and then summer to look forward to!.JPG)
I know I have to and that things will be better once I get back in the swing of things at school, but it makes me cry daily knowing I'm going to have to leave my little guy :( Part of me thinks Logan will feel like his mom is abandoning him. I've been there for him for the first 14 weeks of his life and then all of a sudden, I'll be gone for 8 hours a day. I do know, at least, that he will be in good hands. I am so thankful to have family watching him for the remainder of the school year. Plus, at least I have spring break and then summer to look forward to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
Boo! When do you go back?
On Monday :(
Post a Comment