Tuesday, March 2, 2010

4 months

I cannot believe our little guy is already 4 months old! He has changed so much already. I keep feeling like I am going to blink my eyes and he will be heading off to college.

Yesterday, Logan had his 4 month appointment. It went really well other than the shots at the end :( Logan now weighs in at 15 pounds, which is right about average, and is 26 inches long, which is at the 90th percentile. Tall and thin...I wonder who he got those genes from? The doctor said everything else looked great. His belly button is already returning to normal and he is meeting all milestones appropriately.

His monthly photo shoots are definitely getting more interesting, as Logan isn't as keen on sitting still.

Cheese....

Super Baby... I can look way up to the ceiling...

Or I can look off to the side... I can pose like a model...
Or I can siiiiing...
You're funny Momma....
What are you doing in my chair...Mmmm...fingers...Enough with the monkey, it's all about ME...
One more smile for good measure...
Now, get me out of this chair....Finally...

Some highlights of the month:

**Logan is definitely a character. He likes to be the center of attention and is a ham in front of the camera.

**He still loves sucking his thumb and switches between his right and left hand. We are hoping this means he will be ambidextrous. That would be helpful when playing sports! : )

**Logan can still flip from his tummy to back but has yet to flip from his back to his tummy. He likes to roll onto his side, but has never gone all the way around.

**He is getting good at reaching for things and holding things with both hands. Eric and I were both excited when he pulled the frog on his bouncer all by himself for the first time making it play music.

**Maybe TMI, but Logan had a record breaking poop about a week ago. Poop got all over everything…my robe, his bouncer, etc. It oozed all the way down the legs of his sleeper and was in between his toes. You know it’s a big one when you resort to using scissors to cut off the onesie!

**Logan is still soothing himself to sleep for naps and at night. He turns to his side, the thumb goes right into his mouth, and in a few seconds he is out cold.

**Logan’s favorite songs at the moment are “The Itsy Bitsy Spider” and “Where is Thumbkin?” These songs complete with hand motions make him laugh out loud!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Oh.my.gosh. Could he get any cuter????? I guess I haven't seen a current photo of him in a while and he is changing so so much!