Saturday, September 25, 2010

The toddler room?!

On Monday when I went to pick up Logan from daycare, they told me he wasn't there. They had moved him to the toddler room for the second half of the day as a trial run. OK....where's that? I walk into the toddler room to see two little tables with four kids sitting on chairs quietly at each one. So, I start looking around the room for my baby. Well, I didn't see him because he was one of the KIDS sitting right in front of me, on a chair, at a table, quietly eating a Ritz cracker! WHA?! My little baby doesn't sit quietly on a chair and eat a snack! It was quite possibly the cutest thing I have ever witnessed, and the mental snapshot has been ingrained in my brain.

On Wednesday, they decided to keep Logan in the toddler room for the entire day! Other than getting bit by one of the other kids, Logan had a great day. He ate lunch at the table and napped for three hours in a cot!! Maybe our little baby isn't such a little baby anymore!

No comments: