**It's hard to believe another month has flown by! Logan definitely is becoming more aware of what he wants. He points at everything and goes "ehh, ehh" until you give it to him or at least tell him about it.
**We think Logan is trying to say some words. Three of his favorite things right now are balls, bubbles, and bobblehead dolls. He will point at any of these things and make sounds that resemble them (baa baa). Luckily all three of these words sound very similar :) He is also saying something that resembles the word "more" when he wants more food.
**Logan is getting better on his feet, but I still think he has a while to go before he is actually walking. He is very steady standing and cruising while holding onto things, but when I try and get him to stand on his own, his legs turn to jello or he reaches and leaps toward me. He is a speedy crawler though.
**Our little boy is becoming quite the climber. He still loves climbing up the stairs and into his toy chest, but he now loves standing on chairs.
**Logan's current favorite book is The Story of Logan Maltz. I have a little album that I put together of photos from the day he was born until about 2 months old. He looooves when I tell him about all the pictures. He points to the people and immediately when the story has ended, he wants to start all over again. His favorite point in the story is when I get a quarter of the way through and we get to the first picture of him just being placed into my arms. I say "Waaaah, waaaah, waaaah! It's a boy! Logan Nathanial Maltz!" He gets this huge smile on his face! So cute :)
**Logan is getting even better at going and getting things we ask for. He can even go to the bookshelf and pull out a few books by name.
**Logan continues to do well in daycare. He is a great eater and always seems to be playing happily when I go to pick him up. They are moving him to a one nap schedule, which is a little crazy to me this early, but he still takes two naps when he's at home.
**Our little physicist is becoming more aware of the force of gravity. He loves to get things from his toy bin and throw them overboard through the railings in the loft. He will get one animal crawl over and throw it, and then he'll go get another and another. It's pretty cute until he throws your iPhone overboard. Oops!
I just cannot believe that my next post like this will be describing my one year old.....














No comments:
Post a Comment