Sunday, February 6, 2011

15 Months

Can time slow down please?! Logan is growing up so quickly. Lately, he feels more like a kid than a baby.

Some updates:

-Logan still loves his sleep and is such a happy sleeper. When I put him in his crib to put on his sleep sack, he giggles and kicks his legs. Then I pick him up, sing him a song, and lay him back down in his crib. He sticks his thumb in his mouth, and drifts off to sleep. He still sleeps from 8pm-7am and takes two relatively long naps during the day. Can't complain!

-Logan is now a runner! What a difference a month makes. He will still fall on occasion, but he gets right back up. He loves running around the house, in and out of rooms. He gets such a kick out of running into the kitchen and then peeking his head out the other side. He likes to be chased as well. He laughs and laughs and laughs!

-Like the last post showed, there was a huge change in Logan's language development since last month. He will repeat lots of words and now says probably 20 unprompted. His favorite works remain "hi" and "bye." When Eric isn't home, he always runs over to the upstairs window, waves, and says "bye bye dada." So sweet!

-Logan is getting better at his animal sounds. He is pretty close to mastering: the cow says "moooo," the sheep says "baa baa baa," the snake says "sssssss." He also knows more of his body parts: head, ear, belly, fingers, nose, tongue, eyes. We're trying to work on colors, but he's not so good at those yet.

-Logan is a hungry, hungry toddler. Sometimes he amazes me with how much he eats. He is still picky though and will love something one day and dislike it the next. His current favorite vegetables are tomatoes, pickles, and olives....that's mama's boy :) He also recently enjoyed Gramma's veggie-packed meatloaf. I wish I were a better cook, but I'm learning!

-Logan continues loving his Gymboree class, and likes meeting his friend Zachary at open gym after I pick him up from school. He is very comfortable there now and runs from one area to another!



No comments: