Sunday, February 13, 2011

He understands/ New shoes

Although Logan is talking more and more, it's amazing how much he understands. An example... During dinner on Friday night I was telling Eric about our Valentine's Day party at school. It was a game show, and for one of the competitions all the classes had to sing the Spongebob Squarepants theme song. Immediately, Logan started repeating "Spa Baa, Spa Baa" and pointing at the TV. Another example... I was getting ready to pack Logan's diaper bag for our day on the go. Eric told me I should put some goldfish in there. Upon hearing this, Logan ran into the kitchen, pointed at the cupboard where the fish are located, and nodded his head. We now have to be very careful what we talk about :)

Logan got a new pair of shoes that squeak when he walks. He loves them! I wish I would have taken a video when he first tried them on. Here he is wearing his squeaking shoes, dancing to his favorite music...

No comments: