Sunday, April 10, 2011

Food Fun

Logan continues to enjoy mealtime. Actually, if you've ever met Logan, you would know that he is always "hun-gy, hun-gy, hun-gy." I think part of the reason he's constantly famished is that he enjoys mealtime. It means he gets to sit in his highchair with yummy food and Mama and Dada nearby.

Quite often during meals and snacks Logan will find something to be hilarious. The video below was taken after I had spilled some yogurt onto Logan's tray. Seriously, what could be funnier than that?!


Another favorite when it comes to mealtime is "dip dip." Logan loves dipping his food. His favs include: ketchup, dressing, hummus, beans, and guacamole. I should have guessed that as we were eating sushi that same night, Logan would notice the "dip dip." Who knew he would enjoy pears and Mum Mums a la soy sauce!?

No comments: