Yay! A much better appointment! The ultrasound tech was awesome. She pulled me right in, zoomed in on the baby, and showed me the strong heartbeat! It was 167...perfect! The baby was also measuring 7 weeks, 5 days. Phew! My projected due date is February 9th. Eeeek! Everything was perfect and was such a relief. The only explanation for the scare was that maybe there was no heartbeat at the first appointment and they picked up mine instead?
The dr. said I was fine to just come back at week 12, but since I lost 5 pounds in a week, she wanted to see me in a couple weeks just to make sure I wasn't losing too much. Like last time, I guess it's a good thing I have some extra padding :) Oh, and they took 6 viles of blood...yuck. At least I didn't pass out this time.
After putting us through that week... Now presenting, the "little stinker:"
Friday, June 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment