Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Logan Update

I guess I'm loong overdue for one of these... Life certainly gets busy with a toddler!

Our little 3 and a half year old is doing great and growing up too quickly.  When people ask Logan his age, he will usually round up to 4 but he will sometimes insist he is 10!  Always in a hurry to grow up :) He has still kept his same personality, but everything is just intensified. 

Logan is a very loving little boy and he tells me he loves me at least 10 times a day.  He continues to be observant and likes to watch everything going on in the world around him.  He has amazing concentration for a 3 and a half year old.  He loves waking up in the morning and completing a few puzzles in the loft before waking us.  Fine by me :)  I'm not talking baby puzzles either.  Most of the puzzles he prefers are around 50 pieces!

Logan continues to be dramatic and really likes getting his way.  I know, I know, takes after his Mama!  We are working on stomping our feet or taking deep breaths when we;re angry instead of screaming and throwing things.

Logan is absorbing everything at this age.  He has an amazing vocabulary and is very verbal, although it's still sometimes hard for people to understand him.  He's going to need speech like his Mama.  That's ok...I loved speech!  He knows his ABCs and 123s and is definitely ready for preschool in the fall.  He does much better learning from strangers than his parents.

Some of Logan's interests include: superheroes, dinosaurs, cars and trucks (thanks to his cousin Brody), puzzles, all sports (he's doing t-ball and gymnastics right now), and of course being with his family and friends.

Here are some recent pictures:






No comments: