I had my follow up appointment today and things went great! They did the ultrasound on my belly and zoomed in right away on our dancing baby. Sprouty (that's what Logan calls the baby after he got really offended when I called it little stinker) was moving a ton. We could see the little arms and legs punching and kicking! Heartbeat was 167 and I was measuring 10 weeks, 2 days...perfect!
Here's the newest pictures of Sprouty:
As for me, I still feel pretty awful. The throwing up isn't as frequent, which is good because I'm not losing weight. I'm still nauseous though and dry heaving a lot. Throwing up still happens too...my Frosted Flakes didn't stay in me for long this morning :( The dr offered a anti-nausea prescription again, but anyone that knows me knows I hate taking any kind of medicine. I'd rather let my body work through it. Hopefully it continues improving!
In other news, we bought a house! Maybe I should do a separate post, but we are definitely very excited! 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, finished basement in Schaumburg! Yay!!
And finally, here's the return of the belly pics. 10 weeks with my little guy:
Sunday, July 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment