Tuesday, December 8, 2009

In the holiday spirit

I love the holidays and I even love the snow (now that I am not driving in it). It is so fun looking around the house and seeing all the decorations. We got a new tree this year since our little one would barely fit all our ornaments. Eric and I have finished most of our holiday shopping already. It's all been done online for obvious reasons :) I have even done most of the wrapping.

Logan is still doing well. He is definitely an all-star sleeper at night but not always during the day. He really likes to be held while napping, which doesn't make it easy for Mom to get stuff done. He still loves playing on his activity mat and has a new obsession with the big octopus. He'll stare at him for a while, then hit him with both hands, and get a big goofy grin.

No comments: