Monday, November 30, 2009

1 Month


I cannot believe Logan is already a month old! I will be taking monthly pictures on Logan's favorite green chair (thanks Bubbe!) to see how he changes and grows. He already looks so much older compared to his 0 month picture.

On Friday, Logan had his one month check up at the doctor. I'm happy to report that we received all good news. Logan now weighs in at 8 pounds 10 ounces and measures almost 22 inches long. The doctor said he was doing a good job and was impressed that he is already making eye contact, flipping over, and smiling. Goooo Logan!

The doctor was also impressed by Logan's sleeping (and so are mommy and daddy!). We have really lucked out so far. Logan sleeps a 5-6 hour stretch every night. We put him down around 11pm and he usually doesn't wake up until around 5am. After getting changed and eating, he will normally sleep for another 2-3 hours. We do realize we are spoiled and that this may change.

Ending on a happy note, I finally caught a quick smile on camera!

2 comments:

Renee Cybul said...

Love these photos! Where on earth did you find a "One Month" onesie? How cute. Logan is a superbaby for sure. He is so cute, and yes, you are so lucky he is such a good sleeper. My son slept through the night at one month. We also knew we were lucky. Enjoy it.

Christine said...

That smile is precious!