The appt. went really well. The lady began the internal and saw the heartbeat within a matter of seconds. It was such a relief! I talked to the dr. afterwards and she said everything looked really good and normal. I am only measuring 6 weeks and 1 day, which is typical considering my cyle length. The heartbeat was 130 I think, which she also said was fine. My projected due date is November 4th.
I'm going back in about 10 days just to make sure everything is progressing as it should, and then I'll be on the normal monthly schedule. Oh, and she gave me 2 prescriptions for nausia meds that she said will hopefully help and are completely safe to the baby. I still want to read up on them more, but since I don't go 5 minutes without thinking about how awful I feel, I will most likely be filling them soon.
I also got my very first ultrasound pics. Yay! Not that it looks like much at this point...
Now presenting the "little bean:"















No comments:
Post a Comment