Some things I have learned...
- Don't just take my prenatals before bed. They are not pleasant to throw up in the morning. I now take them with a full stomach after dinner.
- Do not drink a lot with meals. I now have no more than 4 ounces of Ginger Ale with every meal, including breakfast.
- Certain foods and drinks are just not appealing, and I am not forcing myself to eat/drink anything until I start feeling better. This basically means...no milk, yogurt, salads, or green vegetables.
- Chocolate is not as tempting as it used to be. In fact, I don't eat any chocolate after lunchtime, which is a first for me.
- Pizza is not fun food to throw up. I hope this doesn't change my feelings on pizza forever.
- Even though food doesn't sound good, it's better when I eat and eat often.
- If they could bottle up how I feel, it could definitely be the perfect diet. I've already lost 5 pounds.
My next appointment is on Monday morning. I'm nervous, but excited. I just want to be able to tell everyone! I hate keeping secrets.














1 comment:
Liz, This blog is so awesome!! It makes me want to have another one sooooo much!! I mean, I can live without all the throwing up, but you know what I mean! With Turner, I only threw up once, and that was basically my own fault I felt because I ate something really weird--I'll tell you all about it after you're done being pregnant! But the majority of the people I know who say they were realllly sick all ended up having GIRLS!!! :o) Anyway, I feel your pain with the having to eat all the time though in order to keep from getting sick...When my sister-in-law was pregnant, we were out to breakfast, and she grabbed a granola bar out of her purse! I'm like what are you doing? Our food will be here in five minutes, but I now know she had to do that to keep from getting sick all over us, right?? Anyway, enjoy every precious moment--sick or not--it's all so special and worth it!! Love you guys! Summer
Post a Comment