I don't know why they refer to it as morning sickness. What. A. Tease. More like all day sickness!
Until Monday, I was feeling a little bit of nausea and wasn't extremely hungry. I was thinking, I can definitely handle this. These past two days, however, have been the longest of my life. I have never felt this sick before, ever. My schedule for the past 2 days:
Until Monday, I was feeling a little bit of nausea and wasn't extremely hungry. I was thinking, I can definitely handle this. These past two days, however, have been the longest of my life. I have never felt this sick before, ever. My schedule for the past 2 days:
- 6am...Wake up and immediately proceed to the bathroom
- 6-7am...Puke my brains out while Rookie cries in the background
- 7-8am...Shower and try to manage a few bites of breakfast
- 8-8:10am...Cry while trying to figure out how on earth I am going to make it through the school day
- 8:10-11:30am...Get to school and try to teach, eat some hard candy and crackers hoping they will settle my stomach, run to the bathroom on occasion thinking I'm going to throw up
- 11:30-12:15pm...Gag down some lunch
- 12:15-3pm...Try to make it through the remainder of the school day, watching the clock and hoping I can make it
- 3-8:30pm...Feel completely miserable, take a nap, eat next to nothing for dinner since I have absolutely no appetite, throw it up, cry to Eric and my mom
- 8:30-9:30pm...Get ready for bed and ready for the misery to start all over again = (














No comments:
Post a Comment