Logan had a rather uneventful week.....more eating sleeping, and pooping. He did have some wonderful visitors. Yesterday he had a bottle for the first time...exciting stuff! All of his eating makes for tons of dirty diapers. In positive news, he is finally not screaming as much during diaper changes. Woo hoo!
I did find a Cubs blanket to cover him up with. He was such a good boy during the show. He slept the entire time and let people "oooh and aaaah" over how little and cute he is.
Here is a family shot with my fav baseball player: Ryne Sandberg!
And, I finally caught a quick flip on video...














2 comments:
Liz, how adorable that you caught him on video. He is getting so big. He is alert and strong! Thanks for posting this fun stuff on your blog.
I can't believe he's flipping already on his own! He must have been practicing in the womb. :)
Post a Comment