Our little guy is eating more and more, and meal times are starting to become really fun. Logan still does not like getting his face wiped and will get mad on occasion when we are feeding him too slowly, but he is really starting to enjoy his time in the highchair.
So far he has tried:
-Rice cereal
-Oatmeal
-Sweet potatoes
-Squash
-Green beans
-Peas
-Avacadoes
-Carrots
-Prunes
-Apples
-Bananas
-Watermelon
-Grapes
-Cantaloupe
There really hasn't been a food he doesn't like. He makes some faces at first, but once he has a few bites of any food he does well. His favorite is definitely fruits in his mesh feeder. He loves sucking the juice out of watermelon, grapes, and canteloupe.
Here is a video of Logan eating and drinking. **Please note that I do not have a cough. Logan was cracking up at my fake cough a couple minutes before, so I was trying to make him laugh. Also note that I realize my voice is annoying and I hate hearing it on video :/
Yesterday, with some encouragement from my Mama friends, we decided to let Logan try his first finger foods. I broke up some sweet potato Puffs for him to try. I wish we would have taken a video of his original reaction because it was so cute. Here is Logan trying to feed himself some Puffs. I thought he did a really good job for it being his first attempt, although his obsession with his thumb definitely gets in the way :) Today he did even better with getting the Puffs from the tray to his mouth!
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment