Friday, June 18, 2010

Such a big boy

It is crazy how it seems like Logan is getting older each and every day. You never really realize how quickly babies grow and change until you have one of your own. I loooove Logan's age right now. It is so fun watching him react to the world around him. He is very aware and very easily amused. He amuses his parents as well...
Logan continues to enjoy bathtime but he seemed to be outgrowing his little white tub. In order to transition him into the big boy tub, we bought him a giant inflatable duck. It is nice because Logan can sit up but it still cushions him if he tips over. He loves it...it even quacks when you squeeze the bill :)
Since Logan loves cameras, it is difficult to catch him doing his "tricks." He claps all the time now, but every time I go to record him he stops clapping and smiles for the camera. I was finally able to capture a some clapping...

No comments: