Wednesday, June 9, 2010

School's out for summer!

My summer break is already off to a fantastic start! I feel so lucky to be able to spend 3 months home with my little man. I think Logan is happy about it as well :) This week, he has already impressed me with some new "tricks." He will now stay standing up holding onto a table. He thinks it's fun to bang on the table as he stands there and looks around. He always loses his balance though when he feels the urge to stick his thumb in his mouth.He also reached a new milestone today. He went from lying down to sitting up on his own! I was shocked as I watched him push up from his side onto his butt. I guess it's time to lower the mattress in his crib.

On Saturday, we went to a friend's for a cookout. It was fun to hang out, eat yummy food, and share baby/pregnancy stories. Logan doesn't look quite as gigantic any more next to his friend Jonah... (although the angle of this picture kind of makes him look like a monster)Logan said hi to his future friend who is due to arrive any day now...2 babies...no problem! Matt is definitely ready to be a dad...
Today, Logan and I spent the entire afternoon at the park with lots of lovely ladies and adorable kids. It was a perfect day! Pics to come.

No comments: