I went in today for the first of my weekly appointments. Everything went really well. The results from last week's group b strep test came back negative, so no need for antibiotics during delivery. My bloodpressure was normal as was the baby's heartbeat. The funny part about the heartbeat was that "The Bean" had the hiccups while we were listening. It sounded like, "boom-boom, boom-boom, boom-boom, hiccup, boom-boom, boom-boom, boom-boom, hiccup." The doctor and I were both laughing as we listened in for a while.
Also, the doctor told me upon checking me out that I'm 1 centimeter dilated! Eeeek!! I know that I could stay at 1 centimeter for weeks, but hearing that made everything feel even more real! I don't feel big enough or uncomfortable enough to be this close....not that I'm complaining! My next appointment is a week from Wednesday.
If you haven't already, make sure to take your best guess in our baby pool = )
http://expectnet.com/games/babymaltz
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment