Wednesday, October 14, 2009

37 Week Appointment

I am officially full term!!

My appointment today went well. Blood pressure was normal, heartbeat was normal, and I am still only dilated 1 centimeter. The doctor said she thinks I will start feeling some contractions soon, but so far nothing. Since my stomach is still measuring small (although it is starting to feel huge!) and I haven't had an ultrasound since week 32, the doctor ordered one for my appointment next week. It will be exciting to get one last look at our little guy before seeing him in person! My appointment is set for next Tuesday. Can't wait!

As for me, I am amazed at how good I still feel. Hopefully I am not jinxing myself, but I am still really comfortable. Other than having to go to the bathroom all the time, I do not feel as if I am ready to be having a baby within weeks or even days! Eric is funny because I keep warning him that him that I could really have the baby any day now, and it freaks him out. He really has that due date stuck in his head. I called him after my appt. today and told him not much had changed. He then asked if the dr. thought the baby would be coming on Nov. 4th.... Maybe they should have given him a due date range rather than just a date!! : )

No comments: