Knowing that I can be going into labor any day now is the absolute weirdest feeling. The biggest change of our life is coming, but we have no idea when. Trust me, every part of pregnancy is odd...seeing your body change drastically before your very eyes, feeling another being inside of you with the hiccups, running to the bathroom on a daily basis so that you don't wet yourself... I can honestly say though that not knowing when I am going to be rushing to the hospital in order to give birth is by far the strangest. I'm scared, I'm nervous, I'm excited. I want it to all happen, yet I'm ok being pregnant a little bit longer.
Eric and I are ready. We finished all the cleaning, prepping, and decorating, so now we are just waiting. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. Every morning when Eric walks me out to the car to say goodbye, I tell him I'll call him if anything happens. At first, he didn't like when I would say this because I started weeks ago when my due date was still far off. Now that the due date is only 10 days away and the doctor said any day now, things are different. We wake up every morning thinking, this could be the day. Who knows, it could be tomorrow or maybe 2 weeks from now. We'll let you know!
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
Liz, I love your blog. You look absolutely beautiful! Pregnancy looks good on you, but I know you'd rather be just "mom" soon. Best of luck to you and Eric. I can't wait to hear the news that your little boy has arrived.
Post a Comment