I caved and called after lunch, and they said Logan was doing fine. He didn't want to eat the real food at first so they gave him baby food. Then he got the hang of it and ended up finishing both. He took only a one hour nap (his morning nap is usually 2 and a half hours), and they had to rock him to sleep. I was relieved to hear that he was fine.
Well, when I went in to get him at about 2:30, he was screaming his eyes out
One of the teachers was holding him and trying to comfort him. She said that he was fine until about 3 minutes before, but seeing that just broke my heart. Logan rarely cries. I went to get him and he was still sobbing. He calmed down quickly and I gave him his bottle. The teacher said she fell in love with Logan. He was very playful and happy for the entire day. Too bad he had to be screaming when I walked in!! I'm sure he was just over-tired and wanting his milk. We'll see how he does on Monday!Logan woke up in a happy mood ready for the day...














No comments:
Post a Comment