skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Nordstrom yearly sale
1 comment:
Andrea
said...
I love that you took pictures at the Nordstrom sale!
August 2, 2010 at 10:31 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Growing Boy...
Birth
: 7 lbs. 12 oz., 21 in.
3 days
: 7 lbs. 6 oz.
2 weeks
: 7 lbs. 14 oz., 21.5 in.
1 month
: 8 lbs. 10 oz., 21.75 in.
6 weeks
: 10lbs., 22 in.
2 months:
11 lbs. 11 oz., 24 in.
4 months:
15 lbs., 26 in.
6 months:
16 lbs. 10 oz., 27 in.
9 months:
19 lbs. 10 oz., 29.25 in.
12 months:
21 lbs. 4 oz., 30.25 in.
15 months:
23 lbs. 8 oz., 32 in.
18 months:
24 lbs. 8 oz., 33 in.
2 years:
26 lbs. 12oz., 34.5 in.
About Me
Liz
Schaumburg, IL, United States
I'm a 30 year old mom. I live in Schaumburg with my amazing husband Eric, our beautiful son Logan, and our 9 pound attack dog Rookie. I teach 5th grade, and I like to spend my free time with my wonderful and supportive family and friends.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2013
(11)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
2011
(34)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
▼
2010
(119)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(7)
▼
August
(11)
Logan loves to climb
Our little monkey
1st day of "school"
Daycare :(
Playdates galore...
9 month appt.
9 month pics
Family Picnic
9 months
Mini-vacay
Nordstrom yearly sale
►
July
(10)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(12)
►
2009
(64)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(1)
1 comment:
I love that you took pictures at the Nordstrom sale!
Post a Comment