Some highlights of the month...
**Logan continues to be such a good-natured baby. We had a pretty busy month and Logan was forced to be off-schedule quite a bit, but it didn't phase him. He is always so content and laughs more than any baby I know.
**I'm not sure if Logan will ever crawl. I know it is still early to reach this milestone, but I'm conviced that he doesn't need to crawl because he can quickly get anywhere he wants by rolling and scooting. It's fun to watch him move around the room chasing toys and amusing himself.
**Logan is becoming quite the communicator. He's not talking in complete sentences quite yet, but he loves to scream, babble, and make clicking sounds.
**Since our return to food, Logan has been eating solids twice a day. I wouldn't say that he is always an enthusiastic eater, but he seems to enjoy his time spent eating. So far he has tried: rice cereal (although we won't be trying this again for a while), oatmeal, squash, peas, sweet potatoes, green beans, and watermelon. We gave him his first watermelon today in a mesh feeder and he really dug it :)
**Logan does a really good job drinking water out of his sippy cup. He picks it up himself with both hands and chugs away.














No comments:
Post a Comment