Logan was very brave during the shots. He had to get three, two in one leg and one in the other. He screamed for about 10 seconds and then was all better. He even gave the nurse a little smirk as she left the room. I think (or I know) he handles shots better than his mom. :)
In other news, Eric brought Logan to my Open House at school last week . As we walked through the hallways, we explained to Logan that he would be spending lots of time in one of these buildings. My students loved getting to meet the little guy I talk so much about. Logan ended up staying the entire time and didn't fuss at all. He loved looking around and especially enjoyed the glowing exit sign in the hall. We forgot to take pictures but Eric remembered to quickly snap one as we were leaving...














No comments:
Post a Comment