We went out to brunch with both my family and Eric's. The food was yummy, but Logan was pretty crabby. He, of course, still looked adorable! We thought he was maybe teething, but looking back on it we think he just had an upset tummy from the rice cereal. He also had very pink and blotchy cheeks during brunch. We still aren't sure if this was from teething, dry skin, allergies... Who knows?! Sometimes I just wish babies could tell us what the heck is wrong!
After brunch, Eric and I decided to walk off some of our calories at the mall. While walking through the mall to head back to our car, we noticed that Logan smelled really bad. We decided to just change him in the car since we didn't pass any bathrooms. Poop. Everywhere. We had to strip him naked. I was in the mall parking lot wiping poop out of my baby's armpits. I guess Logan was making me work for the title of Mother :/
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment